Sunday, November 18, 2012

Spot Light: Foster Care Adoption

Even though Andrew and I are adopting internationally, I want to do a blog post about foster care adoption. (We chose not to adopt from foster care this time, but are open to the idea if we decide to adopt again. )

Yesterday's post mentioned some of the obstacles to adopting from foster care. Today, I want to focus on the successes of adoptions from foster care.

Adoption Made A Difference in These Kids Life



On amazing success story is Jim Daly, the President of Focus. In this video, Jim Daly talks about the death of his mother, abandonment by his step father, being put in foster care and being adopted.



You Don't Have to be Perfect, to be a Perfect Parent

This video made me laugh, so I had to include it!

No comments:

Post a Comment